Weekly update 1





    Hi, everyone. How was your week? I had a wonderful time last week. I can’t wait to share with you guys!
    My family and I went to Tainan during the Tomb Sweeping Festival, which was very gratifying to me because it had been a long time since the last time we went on a trip. We had tons of appetizing street food, and furthermore, we stayed in a hotel which is famous for its hot spring! We enjoyed a lot😇
    Going on a vacation with my family has become more and more valuable as I grow up since we don’t get to spend much time together in our daily live nowadays. I hope there will be more chances like this in the future💕

    p.s. I really like to capture beautiful scenery by photography in order to record the breathtaking moments in my life. I took this picture at a beach during the trip, and I can still vividly remember the feelings of sea breeze, the smell of salty air and the sound of ocean waves every time I look at it.

留言

張貼留言

熱門文章