Greeting

    Hi there! Welcome to my blog😊 Let me introduce myself briefly. I'm Elaine. I live in Taipei. I'm currently studying for a bachelor's degree in finance in National Taipei University of Business.
    If I had to choose three words to describe myself, I would say amiable, compassionate and adventurous. I love traveling and trying new things, so I hope I have the opportunity to work abroad and broaden my horizon in the future.
    I am interested in learning languages and doing outdoor activities. What's more, I enjoy having delicious food, watching movies and listening to music.


💙Thank you for stopping by. I will be very delighted to share my interests and hobbies with you!

留言

  1. Elaine, nice to meet you. I also like to enjoy food. Especially cakes or desserts. It's very fat, but I really like it.😭

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Aww I LOVE desserts so much too that I can't live without them.
      Pleasure to meet you!

      刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章