Assignment: Body Language Online


    Recently, the Covid-19 pandemic has gotten worse, and therefore we have already proceeded online classes for two weeks. The major difficulty of distance learning is communicating with others via the microphone and the web cam. After reading the article: "8 top tips for improving your body language during the virtual meeting", I have learned a couple of ways to improve my body language when attending an online class, following 2 main aspects are the body languages I want to improve the most: 

    Firstly, I want to correct my posture during the online class because I am used to leaning on the desk. According the the article, this posture makes me look bored and uninterested in the conversation, which is very impolite to the teachers, and that is certainly not mt intention. 

    Secondly, touching my face and my hair too much is also one of my bad habits that I wish to eliminate, due to the fact that this body language makes me come across as insecure or nervous. I care about my impression enormously, so I indeed want to improve this aspect. 

留言

  1. You are so right!! Both aspects may decrease our aura.🥲

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章